Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Welcome to our Adventures!

I'm really excited to start this blog! Ever since moving to Texas I've wanted to somehow keep everyone posted on how we're doing and what we're doing! This is the perfect way!
We moved to Texas in July of 2006 and at first I wasn't really sure I liked it here but the longer we're here the more I love it!
I am a stay at home mom but i'm also a Director for an awesome company called Scentsy- we offer wickless, matchless candles that are not only safe but really add to the decor of any room! If you would like more information about this unique product and a unique business please visit my website: www.getscentsified.com!
Ben works at a great company called VideoPlus and stays very busy.
We have 2 wonderful children, Colben who is almost 6 and Danika who just turned 2.
We love to play ping pong, ride motorcycles and I love to read and scrapbook!
Colben loves to play soccer, play video games and he just learned how to ride his little 50 motorcycle all by himself!
Danika just wants to do everything that Colben does but man am I going to have my hands full with her!
Please enjoy our new Blog!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad to see that you've done this! I love hearing about all the things that you, Ben and the kids are involved with! I miss you! See you soon!

Nicki

Danielle said...

Oh Little Sis! This is awesome! I shall live vicariously through you and your blogging... and maybe hire you to create scrapbooks for Tatum! :) Love you all! Kiss your kids for me!!!
Danielle