Sunday, June 21, 2009

Rockin' it with Scentsy!!!

There is going to be an awesome hostess special for those parties that are held in July. I wish I could tell you what the promotion is going to be but I won't know until the 1st.
I'm currently filling up my calendar with parties and I wanted you all to know about this amazing opportunity so don't miss out and book your party NOW!!! Trust me, you will want to have your Scentsy party during July.
Scentsy is doing this in honor of their first party being held in July of 2004 and during the whole month they have been doing special offers such as putting Scentsy Celebration tickets in random orders that are good for Scentsy products!!!
200 Green tickets valued at $50
100 Purple tickets valued at $100
50 Gold tickets valued at $200
(total product giveaway of $30,000!!!)

Online, party and customer orders all apply so get your order in now and you might get one of these tickets- contact me if you get one!!!
If you would like to sign up to become a consultant the tickets can be used towards the purchase of your starter kit. ($99 value)

Contact me ASAP to book your July party!!!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Any chance you could leak the secret to me...c'mon, please!! Sounds like you had a great time in Banff...I'm so jealous! I've been there and it's gorgeous!! Hoping to see you at convention in Aug. :)