Thursday, April 10, 2008

Easter

Easter for us was a little chilly.

Danika always falls asleep on the way home from church so I just lay her on our bed for her nap. It actually worked out just fine because Ben had to stay after for about an hour to do church financial stuff. Doesn't she look so peaceful?
I made Colben stay in his church clothes just long enough for me to get 2 pictures. He usually has half his clothes off before we walk into the house. Man, he looks so grown up and handsome.
After her nap Danika was ready to go hunt for some eggs and eat some candy. It took everything in my power to make her stand still so I could take these pictures.
I was trying to get her to clap her hands to keep her busy so I could keep taking pictures.
She just looks so dainty doesn't she?

2 comments:

idahomayos said...

I can't believe how big they are getting!

idahomayos said...

Aunt Alexis, your kids are so dang cute! Danika sure has grown and is so adorable. Colben looks like the cousin I've known for years (just older and more crazy). I miss you all, megan.