Thursday, April 10, 2008

Yes folks, it does snow in Texas

Believe it or not, it does snow here!

This doesn't really look like much but this is nothing compared to what it looked like 2 days later- they actually cancelled school early and it seemed like the whole state shut down. It's funny cuz it only snowed about 6 inches but to Texas that's like having it snow 10 feet.
Looking down the other part of our front lawn towards the driveway
In front of our house.
The backyard.

Part of our roof top.

6 comments:

idahomayos said...

YEA!! Nice blog Alexis, I am so excited!! I love blogs. Was the snow storm recently? We just got snow a few days ago and I am soo ready for Spring!

Allie said...

Holy Shmoley! Look who joined the land of the living! Why didn't you tell me you had a blog?? This is how I keep in touch with the outside world. You're kids are DARLING!!

Joanna said...

Hey, Alexis! I'm glad you're liking Texas so much. I had NO idea that they ever got snow! Come check out my family blog...www.utah-hawkinsfamily.blogspot.com.

Sarah said...

I got your blog from Allison. I am a blog jumper! (This is Sarah Bryan by the way). Cute kiddos! Last time I saw you I was prego with my first I believe. Time flies!

GrannySharon said...

Ok, so I got the link from Sarah...this is Sharon! You have such a cute family!!
I was looking at the snow pics and I immediately thought back to Andi's homecoming at Church - now, that was some serious snow!! We only had sacrament mtg because of her homecoming!! What a fun memory.
You are welcome to come to my blog, but it isn't as interesting as everyone else's!! sharonssnippets@blogspot.com

minerfam said...

Hey Alexis! I just came across your blog and wanted to say hi! I didn't even know that you had left Utah, or had a cute little girl! Russ and I are still in St. George and loving it. Just wanted to say hi!

Love-DanaLee Miner
www.theminerfour.blogspot.com