Monday, September 22, 2008

Sally Foster Fundraiser for Colben

This is my first year having a child old enough to participate in school fundraisers and Colben is really excited about it.
I didn't really know that much about Sally Foster and from what I had heard about it- it sounded like it was nothing but wrapping paper and I thought to myself "I can just buy that stuff at the dollar store" but I found myself making little notes throughout the catalog of everything I wanted because all the stuff is super cute and the best thing about it------ nothing in the catalog is over $20.00!!!
There are tons of things in the catalog/online other than just wrapping paper- there are organizational helps, mini scrapbooks, coupon books, kitchen items and chocolates!!!
I've set up an account online so all you out-of-towners that want to order can log on to www.sallyfoster.com and start shopping- make sure to enter in his school's account number to make sure he gets the credit- 939439. His school gets 50% of your purchase.
The fundraiser ends on the 10th of October so please go online and check it out.
Please know that I normally wouldn't solicit for this kind of stuff but we're a new school that needs a lot of help. I'm also on the PTA (Book Fair chairperson) and I see things a lot differently now that i'm on this side of the fence!!!
Thanks in advance for all of your support!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Jadyn is doing the same one (and cookie dough)! I emded up ordering no wrapping paper but other stuff, go figure! Isn't the on-line part cool?