Wednesday, October 1, 2008

2 Year Anniversary Sale-Scentsy

I can't believe i've been with Scentsy for 2 years Today!!
To celebrate, i'm giving
YOU
FREE stuff!!
If you order either online or email me your order and form of payment TODAY, THURSDAY OCT. 2nd I will send you a 3 pack of car candles-FREE!!!
The sale is only good for 1 day so make sure to get your orders in before midnight tonight!!
To order online visit any of these websites (they will all take you to the same place to order)
my email is:
Thank you for making my first 2 years fun and successful and here's to many more years of gettin' Scentsified!!

2 comments:

Ali the B. said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your 2 years!! You GO girl!!! Thanks for posting such fun photos from convention!!! If you will send me your email address, I will invite you to my blog....if you want!!?? TTFN

I am glad you are doing so well, truly I am!!

Tanya said...

Alexis, Congratulations on your success! I don't know if you knew, but I've been selling Scentsy for about a month now and I'm having a blast! I see your name all over the newsletters...you inspire me! Hope all is well with your cute family. Tell Ben hi and Alex said to tell him that he needs to get his Home Teaching done!

Cheers :)