Saturday, December 20, 2008

Disney World- Day 3

Magic Kingdom- Day 3
(our 2nd time to the park)
Colben and I went to the Lilo & Stitch "The Great Escape" ride.
They moved us to this circular room where we sat in these weird chairs- Colben got a little scared and I admit, so did I cuz I had no idea what was going to happen. Nothing scary happened but I don't want to ruin it for all of you who haven't been there
(spoiler alert: This ride SUCKED!!!)
The Go Cart track- Ben took this picture and I swear, our camera is possessed, all of a sudden it will change to this scepia color!!!
Danika and I about to hit the road.
I held the camera up and took this without looking at Colben and Ben who were behind us- it sure doesn't look like they're 1 car length behind us though- what rule breakers!!
Yeah- that's my Danika!! Maybe we were inspired to name her after the Indy Car driver?
The Buzz Lightyear game- I loved this game cuz there was a knob in the middle that you could make your little "pod" move around while you shot targets.
We took a Steamboat Ferry around the park.
We had fast passes for this ride before realizing that Danika couldn't go on it so Ben and Colben went while Danika and I ate ice cream. Little did Colben know that it was a full on roller coaster. I guess he cried a little but i'm so proud of him for doing it.
it's a small world after all.......

We went on the "Transit" ride that is in "Tomorrow Land" that goes around the whole section of the park and in the middle of the ride it stopped and we ended up sitting there for about 15 min. while workers walked up and down asking if any of us had gotten out. I guess something or someone had tripped a sensor on the side of the ride. Oh well, we had fun with the camera to pass the time.
Danika wanted me to hold her Jasmine doll while she held her baby tiger. About 20 min. after this was taken we lost the tiger- I was so sad!!!
Ben decided to use Colben as a pillow and take a little nap.
After finally getting off, we saw Buzz Lightyear!!!
Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor- I loved this show, it was actually really funny!!
On our way out we realized that there was going to be a fireworks show so we stuck around and I videotaped the whole thing. It was awesome!!
This is probably my favorite shot cuz the fireworks almost look like Mickey Ears.

No comments: