Saturday, December 20, 2008

Disney World- Day 7

My goal for our last day was to get as many pictures with characters as I could.



Sleeping Beauty- Danika loves her!!

Cinderella!!

I love this picture- I love the look on both of their faces. It just looks like such a tender hug.
She was really excited to see Bell for some reason.
Danika was wearing a princess necklace and Bell wanted to have a look.
Love this hug too!
Colben in front of the Peter Pan ride.
They had a go-cart track in "tomorrow land" Colben wanted to drive.
Lookin' like Cole Trickle
(for all you "Days of Thunder fans out there!!)
He's droppin' the hammer!!

The line to actually go on the ride was wayyy too long so I figure this will do just fine.
I waited in line for 45 min. to see the Fairies but I knew Danika would be so excited!!
TINKERBELL!!!!
Danika loves her to death!!!
We loved the Haunted Mansion ride. I think we did it at least 3 times.
A wide shot of the Mansion with the hearse out front being pulled by a "ghost" horse.

These were big wood musical pieces that would play randomly.
Our last night all together.
The "token" cute picture
The "token, do whatever you want" picture

1 comment:

idahomayos said...

Looks like loads of fun!!! Merry Christmas!