Thursday, January 22, 2009

Danika my Darling, Dress-up Diva

My friend Patti gave me some dress ups for Danika and one day it was really quiet upstairs and just as I was about to go up there to make sure everything was okay, I hear the clank, clank of dress up shoes on the floor. I peek around the corner and this is what I see!!
She's got her princess keys in her hand, her princess purse with "make-up" inside on her other arm, her princess jammies and then a "dress up" dress on over it!! A girl can't very well go anywhere without princess shoes on and her crown!! Completing the outfit, she's got her Diego hat on over her crown!!



Without the hat on so you can see her pretty crown.

I love my little Diva!!

4 comments:

Van Leuven said...

she is so dang cute hope all is well with you

Tiffany said...

Well it's about time you posted. I'm glad you had a fun holiday. I love little girls and dress ups they are adorable.

Heather S. said...

She has the cutest little face!

idahomayos said...

She is so cute! Her and Charlee are like 2 peas in a pod! Can the Mayo Family stand 2 - 3 year old Divas? We'll have fun watching them grow up! We miss you guys!