Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Scentsy Sale!!!

Everything in the Fall/Winter catalog is 10% off during the month of February!!***
Now is the time to purchase that warmer you've always wanted... Or get that belated birthday present for your friend or sister... Maybe you've had your eye on one of our plug-ins for a while?
This is also the month to stock up on your favorite Fall/Winter scents because as of March 1st (or sooner if supplies run out) the following items will be discontinued.
Warmers:
Americana, Bear Country, Craftsman, Evergreen, Fleur-de-Lis, Hooked, Lakeside, Lighthouse,Orchard, Paisley, Pink, Ice Blue, Navy, Sonata, Plum, Red, Green and Terra Cotta.
Fragrances:
Amaretto, Bayberry, Cherry Clove Chutney, Christmas Tree, Clementine Tea, Clove & Pepper, Coffee Tree, Cozy Fireside, Creamy Nutmeg, Fried Ice Cream, Grove & Clove, Mulberry Apple Marsala, Orchid Sake, Peach Cobbler Cinnamon, Pear Crumble, Redwood Cedar, Snowberry, True Vanilla, White Pepper Clove and Winter Wonderland.
You can go online (http://www.getscentsified.com/)
to order!!!
*** With the exception of the Perfect Scentsy, Double the Scentsy and Scentsy Sampler***

4 comments:

Kar said...

Aw yeah! I found you! Aw yeah, yeah, yeah!!! Can I tell you how excited I am that you gave me your blog? I love keeping in touch with friends via blog. We need to write each other long e-mails, detailing what the h we've been up to since we last hung out. Write me, baby: karlennsmith@gmail.com. And look! You had another kid! She is soooooooooo cute. And Colben is turning out to be quite the handsome little boy. He was a handsome toddler, too. What cuties! And it's hilarious - one of my best friends growing up is Kara Egan, founder of Scentsy. She sent me a freebie warmer, but it's kind of ugly. I'll have to buy a cute one from you someday. When I have money. Kay, this is going to be really long, so for now, come check out my blog and write me an e-mail! I miss my soulmate friend!

Tiffany said...

I'm going private. If you want to check my blog just give me your email address.

Tara Green said...

so, you mentioned that you sold scentsy and i wish i would've known before christmas. i bought TONS for xmas presents this year from my mother in law, who did a party for someone and then she signed up under them.

Alexis Mayo said...

Mrs. Green:
I need your blog address cuz i'm having a hard time finding it- did you go private?
I don't sell Scentsy- I AM Scentsy!!! (just kiddin')
Well now that you know that I am the Scentsy Queen, you can start purchasing all your Scentsy products from me now!!!
I love the company and the products and it has given my family such a wonderful opportunity to do some really fun things!!! I love getting that paycheck knowing that I made that money!!
Talk later!!