Sunday, October 4, 2009

Scentsy Incentive Trip- Alaskan Cruise

I earned a trip from Scentsy on an Alaskan Cruise and it was so fun!!!
About the board the ship.



Hallway leading to the Queen's Lounge

Mandatory Lifeboat Drill




Waiting to get off the ship in Jeneau
Tourist trap in Juneau.
Russian Orthodox Church.

Tram ride up the top of Juneau


Eagle that had been shot in the face.
Salmon Bake in Juneau. They had a Malamute there and it brought back memories of Nanuq and Jake- RIP good doggies!!
Beautiful waterfall at the Salmon Bake.Me, Ashley and Kelly.

Me and Heidi at the Salmon Bake.

Mayo's and the Thompson's.

Me and Heidi in front of the Hubbard Glacier.

The glacier was HUGE!!!



Ben apparently didn't get the "blue coat" memo!

This was the only fun towel character we got the whole week!
Heidi putting on her uni for our excursion- they were silly looking but man once we were out on the raft- I was so grateful for them!
We made these look good!!!
Downtown Sitka.

Me and my really good friend, Adie- I love her guts!!!

Pulling into Ketchican.

The sun was just peeking over the mountain creating such a peaceful look over the town.




Putting on my gear to go ziplining through the rainforest!!

looking good Ben!

Do these helmets make our heads look big??

The longest zipline- it went all the way to the bridge you see in the distance.

Ben on his way!!

Walking across the many bridges. We had fun jumping up and down and swinging back and forth.

I know- kinda an ugly shot but I just wanted to show you all how much fun I was having!!

The gift shop at the end of our excursion.

Fun little shops in Ketchican.
Leaving Ketchican.
Pool on the Lido Deck.
Clock in the middle of the ship.
Me and Heidi at the Scentsy fiesta- gettin' a little crazy with our Maraches!!
Playing a very intense game of checkers with Orville- he beat me but I ended up beating everyone in a rousing game of Parcheese.
They had a wonderful dessert bar and the decorations were all made out of fruits/vegetables and chocolate.

Rolling up to Victoria, British Columbia.


We took a bus tour of the city highlights and the homes were unbelievable!!! I could have just taken pictures of the homes and been happy!


We ended up at Craigdurroch Castle.

When you walk in they tell you to look up and this is what you see!

This is where they would entertain guests.
Billiards Room- the table was extra large and the balls were made out of ivory.

Evening wear. So pretty!

Shout outs to my momma- the best piano teacher out there!!


This is from the top looking down to the bottom.
I believe this is their capitol building.
Amazing hotel- The Empress.
They had these eagles everywhere all decorated differently.
My friend Adie and I have a long standing joke about taking Prom pictures with eachother (cheesy prom pictures from like the 80's) We decided to get a little crazy and she lifted me up- we were laughing so hard cuz everyone was looking at us like we were crazy (which we are!)
This was taken as we were about to get back on the ship for the last time. We ported the next morning in Seattle.

As we were flying home I happened to look out the window and saw this. Is is a mountain or a dormant volcano???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow cool pictures, congrats to you for earning that trip! Looks like you had a blast...an Alaskan cruise is definitely on my list of things to get done in this life :)