Saturday, October 3, 2009

Utah Trip- Aug. 8th-16th

I attended Scentsy Convention this year in Salt Lake City, UT and flew out a couple of days early to hang out with family and friends. While at the baseball game I lost my camera and to this day I get emotional over it because of what pictures were on there (walking across Lake Lewisville Bridge which you can't do anymore, dinner with friends etc.) So these are from a disc that Nicki made for me so thank you!!
The kids had so much fun playing with cousins and aunts and grandparents while I was gone.



Love this picture of both kids up in the tree!







On the way to Richfield to see Aunt Andi!
This was taken literally 5 min. later!
Feeding the horses!



Balancing bean bags!


All the grandkids in front of the Pioneer Relic Hall
Not sure what this building is but it looks like Colben is holding up a picture of our ancestors in front of the building??
Smokey the Bear- our Fav!!
My kids are so freakin' cute!!
Does this vest make me look small??
Colben makes orange look good!!
Sweet face paint!!
Sundance!!



Love this picture of Colben and Grandpa Bauer.
They are totally cheesin' it!
Roastin' hot dogs at Chan and Danielle's house!
Playing in Tatum's favorite chair!

I can't believe how old he looks in this picture!
Jedi Warrior!
Dressing up in Chan's camo!
Nicki and Danika.
Nicki and Colben.
Last day in UT. Went to Westridge to play around and Colben had this flying disc and it landed on the top of the pavillion so I climbed up there and got it!
(I am not going to post the pictures of me climbing on top of the garbage can, swinging my big ol' butt onto the roof and then repeating it to get back down! Trust me, not a pretty site so you should be thanking me!)

Tatum loved playing with Colben.
Rolling down the hills together!


Right before leaving- Bauer Grandparents and their 3 amazing Grandchildren!

No comments: