Sunday, December 6, 2009

Date Night!

Throw back to the 80's!!!
A group of us got together and decided to dress up from the 80's and go roller skating. It was such a fun night!!
Randy gettin' a little squeezed!!!
Me and Emily at dinner. My hair was sooooo flammable!!!
Becca and Randy
Me and Ben- he didn't dress up (party pooper) but I sported my New Kids on the Block shirt, a waisted belt and put my hair up in a side ponytail and ratted the heck out of it!
Carrie totally rocked the "80's hair band groupie" look!!
Poor Becca needed a little help!!
All of us at dinner. We got the strangest looks from people and I'm not sure why!
Funny story (okay, not really) just after I took this picture he totally ran right into a little boy- you can kind of see him right in back of John. We all felt soooo bad!!
We are just lookin' so SWASSY!!!!
Lovin' the roller blading!!!
Emily helping Becca out in the "little kid" area!!
This cute little girl hung out with us so I skated with her for a while. She ended up totally being able to do all these tricks and was such an awesome roller skater (those are her personal pink skates!).

1 comment:

J, E, S & L said...

LOL! Great pics! I'm a horrible blogger, I'm glad I have "people" to do it for me :) Isn't John sexy???