Sunday, December 6, 2009

New Moon!!

Before the movie we had a "going away" dinner for our good friend Melanie. She and her family moved to UT so we had a little get together to say goodbye!!
Me and Michelle- I miss v.t-ing with you!!!
Lisa, Patti, Melanie and Michelle
Me and my Scentsy Sista, Staci at the movie- we got there about 3 hours early and saved about 15 seats. I'm sure I ticked a bunch of people off but darn it- you should have gotten there earlier!
Danielle finally showed up and we had some serious fun with our camera's- heck, we had like 2 hours to kill so we walked around taking pictures of silly stuff!




She didn't want any of her popcorn flavoring to go to waste!!
Danielle boosting me up closer to my Edward!
Us rubbing it in that we got tickets to a SOLD OUT show baby!!!
RIP M.J.
Give me a break- it was midnight for heaven's sake!!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Can't wait till June!!! I had a blast with you Alexis!