Sunday, January 17, 2010

Puerta Vallarta, Mexico

Puerta Vallarta,
Mexico!!!
Leadership Retreat for Scentsy Jan. 10-14th 2010

On the plane headed to Mexico
I can see the ocean!!!

This is what I got to wake up to every morning. I miss the waves!!

The first of many "fruity" drinks during the retreat- of course "virgin"!!!


First time ever i've paid to use the bathroom- totally worth it though cuz they were clean!
Beach party!!!

My friend, Joy, that I met there- we showed up the first morning to the meeting wearing the same shirt!!
Hoping our glares of death would keep the "accosters" away while we shopped in the city- didn't really work that well so we just ignored them and hoped they'd go away!
Dinner with some of my favorite people. Jaime, Orville and Heidi Thompson (owners of Scentsy) and Amanda!!!
Luckily I got one good pic of me before realizing that I don't do very well on boats in open water!! I paid $60 to watch wales for about 15 min. throw up, then take a nap!!




Sunset on the last night there. So pretty!!
Silly pic of me, Jaime and Amanda!
Me, Heidi, Amanda and Jaime!!
The Scentsy Family!!
Me and Tanya Roylance!!
Jaime, me and Adie Mitchell lookin' swassy!
Every time I see Adie- we have to take a Prom picture!!
Me and Colette- she and another lady founded Scentsy!
Me and my girl, Amanda!
This is what I ate for my last breakfast there- oh how I miss buffet food- show up, eat, leave!!







Goodbye Mexico!!!

4 comments:

J, E, S & L said...

Welcome home. Looks like fun! I'm jealous of the whale watching...I've literally dreamt of seeing a whale in the ocean! One day! Glad you made it back safe and sound...

Emily and Mike said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun! I haven't been to Mexico in forever, but I love it! Glad you had a good time! It has been a while since I last checked your blog. I am going to do better now!

Tanya said...

Mexico was a blast!... But of course anything is a blast if you are there! Whale watching anyone?!So glad we have an excuse to see each other now. I love you tons and really appreciate you being so sensitive to my "special needs". :)

Emily said...

That looks like it was such a fun trip! just one word of advice...DRAMAMINE!i was on it constantly when i went on my cruise! lifesaver! LOVE YOU GIRL!