Thursday, April 15, 2010

Matt & Cherise's Birthday Party

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT & CHERISE!
Our good friends in the ward combined their birthdays and had a big party at their house. They had Rock Band, Dance Dance Revolution and board games to play and lots of yummy food!!
Everyone had such a great time!!


I'm sure they're singing a N'Sync song (oh wait, if they were I should be in there too!)

Me and Nellie- she's such a goof, I had no idea she made this silly face!!
shake what your mamma gave you!!!
Some of the ladies headed upstairs to play a little DDR!!!

The beginnings of the best ward band ever!!!
Love me some Danielle!!
The band went through some changes and growth.
And that included adding the Bishop on the bass!!
Evan the wannabe Hair Band guitarist--- he does have a groopie though so that's pretty cool!!

Did I mention that we had such a fun time playing Rock Band that Ben brought it home a couple of days later and our band name is the Mayo Mulisha!! We ROCK!!!
(Colben on drums, Ben on Bass and Alexis the lead singer, Danika on occasion dances)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Wow...the people who read your blog who don't know me probably think I'm a complete fool...or they think I'm really cool..great photos and fun times! I heart Stubby, the best Rocker ever.