Wednesday, November 26, 2008

BYU-UTAH football party

A bunch of families in the ward got together and watched the game. There were about 30 of us there and 3 of them were Ute fans. Unfortunately, they were the only ones who went home happy that night.
The food was so good- we even had a ham!!
Watching intently as the Cougs got their butts kicked!

It was also Brad Andrus's b-day so we sang to him during half time.
As soon as we pretty much knew BYU was going to lose us girls decided to get a little crazy with our cameras.
(notice the utter hatred between the blue and red fans!!)

Okay, now they're friends!!


Colben, Danika and Brennan.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

We had a smaller version but no Ute fans were invited. Red was checked at the door.

It's a great outcome for Mountain West and after we beat them the Utes the last couple I felt alright having Max Hall hand it to them.

idahomayos said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you have a great day.

I woke up thinking about that Thanksgiving you guys were here and Steve deep fried the turkey and went a little long and there was nothing there but bones and skin. I had to laugh!

Tiffany said...

I'm so glad you commented on my blog. It's great to hear from you. If you are obsessed with twilight join the club. Did you love the movie? I did. Oh and I also met Stephanie Meyer. I know I know am I cool or what. Too bad it was at a funeral and I didn't feel right about asking for a photo. Keep commenting