Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!
I made sure we all had on our green on!!!
I took the kids to a matinee of "Race to Witch Mountain"
it was really good!!

The reason for this picture is because this is what I bought with my own Scentsy money- i've had my eye on this entertainment center for a long time and Ben finally said "If you want it, buy it!!"
I can't wait for it to be delivered- too bad it won't be until April 8th. It's such a popular item that it's backordered!!
It's exactly what I want and I love the coloring- it's black but has been rubbed so it looks antiqued.
Yea for me!!! (and Scentsy!!)
When we got home Danika wanted to put on Colben's motorcycle helmet and ride around. She's so awesome!!
Love the long hair coming out the back!!!

4 comments:

Tara Green said...

AWESOME! Good job! I am very impressed. I too want an entertainment center. I just started with Melaleuca. That's how I'm going to get my entertainment center money. :) I'm scared that I'm walking over on the other side of MLM now... and for real, not just for fun or for research. You can be my inspirational upline. :)

The 5 Disney Lovers said...

hey alexis, not to burst your friends bubble but i have 2 sis in laws who sale melaleuca and make NOTHING at it. You might want to convince her to sell Scentsy. :-) and i am being serious!!

Kar said...

Oooh, that entertainment system is gorgeous. How awesome that you've been so successful with Scentsy.

Tiffany said...

Sorry i've been off line for a while. my new address is abunchofburts2.blogspot You should already be admitted