Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Kids on the Block Concert #2

That's right people, the New Kids came back!!
Their tour was so popular they added more dates and I was lucky enough to be able to go see them again (thanks Ben for dealing with me!!)
I drove to Gilmer to pick up Jaime and we headed to Bossier City, LA to see them!!!
At Jaime's house before leaving!!
Kind of a funny story- we're in the car driving thinking we've got plenty of time, then our friend, Ginny calls us to see where we are and tells us the concert is going to start in 30 min. Yeah, I had forgot to set my watch ahead and the clock in Jaime's car hadn't been changed either so Jaime dropped the hammer and we were able to get there with about 20 min. to spare.
At least we didn't have to sit through the opening act.
We are just happy to be here. We totally thought we were going to miss them coming out on the stage but we didn't!!


NKOTB is #1!!!!
Joey down on his knees singing to me!!
Danny at the end of his break dancing routine.
I loved this shot cuz it shows Joey singing one of their old songs and the screen showed clips of some of their old videos!!
This one's for you Jaime!!
We had floor seats last time so we were right on the front row of this madness but this time we had this view which I loved cuz then I could see everyone.
I love me some Jonathan so whenever his face was on the big screen I tried to take a pic.
The "Pose Off" contest they have at the end of the song "Click, Click, Click" I was a little dissapointed cuz it wasn't that good of a pose- Donnie won cuz he jumped in the air but they didn't spend a lot of time teasing eachother about their poses.
Summertime!!

I didn't remember them singing Step by Step last time so it was fun to sing this song along with them.
Their Encore- Hangin' Tough!!
Tons of green confetti came shooting out!!!
Saying Bye to us!!! So Sad!!
Waiting for the crowds to thin so we thought we'd take some pics!!
This kiss goes out to our hubby's for being so understanding of our obsessions for the New Kids!!
We got a little crazy with the camera waiting for the traffic to clear up.
My moonlight job- working at the Dippin' Dots!!
Jaime's dream job- Freshly Squeezed Lemonade baby!!!
Outside the Centurytel Center!!!
We had a cop/security guard take our pic.
With how giggly we were he probably thought we were drunk!!
As we were walking out to the car we came upon a group of people standing outside this fence. Come to find out that the "boys" come out and sign stuff and get pics taken so we hung out for a while and then Donnie comes over- I followed him down the fence trying to get a good pic but that darn fence kept getting in the way. I didn't even think to bring something for him to sign. Oh well!!
Thank you Ben and Denny for letting Jaime and I go to the concert again- if they come back again please just humor us and know that we'll be "lovin' you forever" at the concert!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are crazy :):) Looks like you had tons of fun!! I love going to concerts with friends, it's the best!!! Good to see you and your fam is so dang cute!

Kar said...

You are so cute. I never really got into them, mainly because I couldn't ever afford CD's! I did love "Have a Funky, Funky Christmas," though.