Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Scentsy World Tour 2009

Oklahoma City Training.
Me and Orville Thompson, Owner of Scentsy.
During lunch he came over to our group so I offered him some pizza and he graciously let someone take his picture stuffing his face!!

Me, Amanda, Terri and Deborah at the meeting.
Wayy too early in the morning. We had to get up at 3 in the morning to make it here by 7 to help with sign in. We didn't go to bed until 11:30 the night before!! It was well worth it!!
Me, Jaime and Staci Pace- she's my tanning buddy (even though neither of us go anymore) and lives about 5 min. away from me- she's my Scentsy Sista!!!
Me with Kristen Glauser and Adie Mitchell- these guys are soooo awesome and I can't wait to play with them at Banff!!!
My Team Get Scentsified members who were there!
Me with Orville and Heidi!!!
Jaime with Orville and Heidi!!
I CAN'T WAIT FOR CONVENTION!!!!

1 comment:

Kar said...

How fun. When did you grow all that hair???