Saturday, April 11, 2009

My New Girlz Nite Out Group!!!

Karaoke Baby!!!
For my first time with this lovely group of girlz we went to "Family Karaoke" which is funny cuz it didn't really come across as being a "family" environment. Unfortunately, I had a nasty sinus thing going on and ducked out early but from what I hear- the party went on for a while and everyone had a lot of fun.
Can't wait to see what is in store for next month!!
Good Times
I'm your biggest fan, Becca!!
Emily and Katie rockin' out- none of us realized that Emily's shirt was a little see through- sorry about that!!
Ashley started us off with a little Britney Spears- you go girl!!

1 comment:

Kar said...

OMG, I love karaoke! My family has a karaoke system, and we love it! I'm sad there are no pics of you singing. :( But I know it's hard to do with a sinus infection.