Monday, April 27, 2009

Supercross SLC

Ben's VIP Supercross Experience!!
Ben had the awesome opportunity to go to SLC and get the royal treatment at Supercross!!!
He has some great friends in the motocross industry who hooked him up big time!!
He was able to do lots of cool things and meet some cool people
(not to mention kickin' Kenny Bartram's butt in raquetball!!)
Thanks to all his buddies for makin' it happen- Ben had such a great time!!
Hill climbing bike
Ben went to a party Thursday night at Ogio and they built a track outside for some electric mini bikes.
Coy Gibb- who owns the Gibb's Racing Team. 3rd from the left is Jeremy Albrecht who used to be James Stewart's mechanic. He is now the team manager for Gibb's Racing.
Ben got to go out on the track and take some pics. They had the track covered during the day because of the rain, otherwise he could have walked the track.
He got to watch the Jagermeister Freestyle Team practice.
Kenny Bartram and Mike Metzger- Ben is now BFF's with Kenny- he played raquetball with him Friday morning and kicked his trash!!
Ryan Dungey
Sat. afternoon practice
Chad Reed
James Stewart
Ben and Andy Bell- he's on Nitro Circus with Travis Pastrana and a totally funny dude.
Ben was given a Monster helmet and was walked over to Ryan Villopoto's line and had him sign it without having to stand in his long line.
Chad Reed
View from the box seats.
View from the other side of the box. Looking down into the "pit" area. His friend owns the company that sets up certain aspects of Monster Energy's tent/display.
Good ol' SLC
Opening Ceremonies

6 comments:

minerfam said...

How cool! I immediately think of you whenever I see ANYTHING motocross!

-DanaLee

P.S. I set my blog to private, if you would like an invite, email me your address to danaleedotmineratgmaildotcom

Danielle said...

Even though I know nothing about Motocross it looks like a fun time! Ben looks like a little kid enjoying all the activites...now if only he had a NKOTB connection for you...=)

PILCHERS said...

ben was heaven i am sure!! so glad he had that monster helmet!!

Kar said...

That looks like a blast. You two are so funny. I'm like minerfam. Whenever I see anything about supercross, I think of you.

Tara Green said...

DUDE! We were there too! I should've known you'd be there. I would've called so we could meet up and say "hey" :)

ps. you guys are always crazy hooked up. i hate you.

Tara Green said...

send me your email address to thumpherys@gmail.com so i can add you to my blog. i made it private.