Thursday, November 13, 2008

9 Years & 9 Reasons

Today is my 9 Year Anniversary of being married to my hubby, Ben and I want everyone to know the top 9 reasons why I love him!!


1) He Loves Me
Despite all my faults (and I have many) he still loves me and accepts me along with all my baggage.
2) He Supports Me
He has always supported me in being a woman then a wife then a mother and now a working mother. He was the one who "gently" persuaded me to sign up with Scentsy over 2 years ago and has been my #1 Fan/supporter ever since. When I go out and do parties he never complains and is always happy to watch the children while I work. He is constantly thinking of ways to expand my business and with his background in the Direct Sales industry has a unique perspective that I don't have. Being in this business together has really strengthened our marriage and our family.
3) He Loves our Children
He is the one that gets down and dirty with them and is always cracking jokes and teaching them funny words. He spoils both of them rotten but I wouldn't have it any other way!
4) He is an extremely hard worker
No matter what his job is, he does it 100% and I contribute a lot of that to his parents who taught him the value of hard work. He sets his mind on something and won't stop until he's done. I know he will pass that onto our children to work hard and not to give up.
5) He comes from an amazing family
I got so lucky when I married Ben because I was blessed with awesome in-laws!! His parents are the greatest people and were so welcoming to me and my family when we got married. He has a brother who I love joking around with and a sister who I love chatting with.
6) He fits in with my family
I'm the youngest of 4 girls and the first one to get married so I was a little nervous on how Ben would fit in but it feels like he's been a part of our family forever. As the years go by I see a lot of similarities between Ben and my dad and it affirms to me that I chose the right man.
7) He loves the gospel
I'm so grateful that Ben went on a mission to Russia and that he holds the Priesthood. I know he has a testimony of the gospel and loves his Heavenly Father
8) He loves Motorcycles
From as early as I can remember, i've always loved motorcycles and when he said he liked them too I knew he was a keeper. I love going on Harley rides with him and traveling with the family across the country to Supercross races. Now that I have a dirt bike I can't wait for him to teach me everything he knows and how we can have a hobby to do together.
9) His sense of humor
I love it and it's sarcastic just like mine and he's able to keep up with my wierdness!
10) He's a clean freak
When we were dating I noticed his apartment was always clean and I thought he was just trying to impress me but little did I know that he hates clutter and has to have everything clean. I know I tease him about having OCD but I really do appreciate how much he does around the house. I got so lucky with this one because I never have to worry about bugging him to pick up his clothes or to help with the dishes or to clean the bathroom. He's also passing that down to our children which is great because one day (in the far future) it's going to impress another girl when Colben does it.

I was only going to write 9 reasons but I love him so much I added one more!

I will never forget the 1st day I met Ben. It was my 1st day at work and I was waiting in the lobby when he came walking around the corner and started talking to me. There was just something about him that turned my life upside down (in a good way) and i'm so glad he chose me to spend eternity with.
Happy 9 Year Anniversary Lover!!

1 comment:

PILCHERS said...

Dang girl..I am getting all "veclempt"...how sweet !! happy nine!!