Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Sweet Danika

The Great Outdoors!
I needed to get out of the house and enjoy our fall weather and thought it would be fun to go to a popular bridge by our house. I've seen lots of people's pictures from the bridge so thought it would make a good backdrop. We then started walking on all these trails and it ended up being such a breath of fresh air for both of us.
Not to mention Danika is just so fun to take pictures of.

Typical.

I really don't know why she is making this face.
After taking a bunch of serious ones I told her to make the silliest face she could.

This bridge was just awesome.


She kept looking down into the brownish water and then she asked me "Mom, where are all of the pink flamingos?" I told her that they don't live in this kind of water and that to see them we'll have to go to the zoo.
Thought that was really funny!

No comments: