Wednesday, November 26, 2008

TWILIGHT!!!

I love Twilight!!!
I didn't even know what this was all about until I went back to Utah in August and it was all the rage over there. I of course had to buy the first 2 books and see what all the fuss was about. Well I couldn't very well stop at book 2 so I had to buy the last 2 here in TX and continue reading. I was officially hooked!!
Luckily a bunch of my friends had also gotten hooked and we all met at the theater on opening day and swooned over Edward Cullen. It was so much fun to watch the movie with my good friends and fellow Twilight lovers!!


My friend, Serene came with me. I got her hooked on the books and she had just finished book 1.

We went to Chili's afterwards and giggled, took pics and ate. It was a much needed "Girlz Nite Out" for all of us!

The Twilight Gang!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It's so funny to see everyone's blogs and pictures about Twilight! I think everyone who went and saw that movie took their cameras. Sounds like a great night out!!