Monday, October 6, 2008

Colben-vs-FC Dallas

I registered Colben for a FC Dallas-sponsored Skills Clinic and only the first 100 people to sign their kid up got to go--- I was so excited for him. I had signed him up for one previous to this but he couldn't go because he came with me on a last min. trip to UT so I was very happy that they did another one.
Playing a fun game to try and get everyone's ball away.
Red Light, Green Light.- Colben is awesome at that game.
It looks like Colben is about to get hit in the head but really the guy was about to give him a noogie!
dribbling skills-
he's so handsome isn't he?
Trying to score on the FC Dallas goalie!
Afterwards, they went down a line with their ball and had all the players sign it- they all commented on how cool Colben's Spiderman ball was!


I hung around after everyone had gone through the line so I could get a picture with all the players that came to help out.
It was an awesome experience that I hope Colben will remember!


No comments: