Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ft. Worth Air Show

Ben has been wanting to go to this air show for a long time, we didn't go last year so we were excited to go this year. It was really cool.
Love this picture!





Colben on his daddy's shoulders watching the Firebirds.

Danika getting a lift to watch the Firebirds!

It took my forever to get this shot. People kept walking in front of me to look at it but I was patient and just waited and waited and i'm so glad I did.

Cool shot!!

All 6 of the Firebird jets.

They did some really neat manuevers.

The jet the back came racing up in between all the other jets and flew right in the middle.

This shot was taken as this jet was going really slow and steady. I can only imagine how difficult this is to do.
They came right over us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that this is three years old from the day these pictures were taken, and it is okay, but another name for the flight demonstration team is called the "Thunderbirds".