Monday, October 6, 2008

We wish you the best Jaime!!

Our good friend Jaime Bench and her family are moving back to UT so we decided to all gather at the Olive Garden for an early dinner. Everyone then proceeded to the Stake Center to watch the Relief Society General Session of Conference (that is why everyone is dressed up.)






Me and Jaime chowin' down on some yummy bread sticks!
I'm going to miss her and her family- when I first met her husband we came to find out we're distantly related!!!
Good luck in UT!!

Good times, good friends!!
Becca Gibbons- I love this girl- she's lucky I didn't post the picture of her mouth wide open full of food!!
Do I have any food stuck in my mouth?
We will ALL miss you Jaime!!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am still in denial quite frankly!! So sad that they had to go an move on us..but the dinner was great fun! Great pictures for sure....good job!

Becca said...

Love the pictures! Thanks for not putting the picture of me with food in my mouth:) I just love you too:)

~Becca:)

Rachel said...

Alexis! Looks like y'all had a great time! Those breadsticks look yummy!!

Glad I found you on here and on facebook! You better believe that this will be bookmarked!

Danielle said...

hmmm..the only thing missing from those pictures is me..=)

Stubbart said...

That was a fun night! Will you e-mail me the pictures? I'd love to have them!

Anonymous said...

Catherine saw the picture of Aunt Alexis with food in her mouth and asked, "What's wrong with her?" It was just kind of funny.
By the way, where's a picture of my brother? I couldn't find him in all your recent postings.=)
Lara