Sunday, October 26, 2008

Texas State Fair- year 2

We LOVE the Texas State Fair!!
The reason for the title saying Year 2 is because it's our second year living here and going to the fair. It's really a must-go-to event. You pretty much have to save up for a year to have a great time and do lots of rides, games and of course, the food!!


I had to take a picture of my dinner- I can't remember what these are called but it's basically a potato all cut up swirly lookin'- it looks like an apple but it was yummy!! I'll make sure to order this next year!

My hottie of a hubby!!
Look at those eyes- Am I right ladies?

I guess they do a parade every night and we were lucky enough to be walking down the street that it's on so we stopped and enjoyed the different floats and dancers. Danika didn't even try getting out of her stroller, she was mesmorized and was dancing along to the music.


They had a water fountain so the kids wanted to throw pennies in there.
I thought "what a perfect picture moment!"

Of course, you have to get the "BIG TEX" picture!!

The huge Ferris Wheel!! A must do!!

The kids being silly- Colben is trying to teach Danika how to go cross-eyed and stick your tongue out in every picture.....

Me and the kiddos on the ferris wheel- Danika was barely under the height requirement to get on free- it'll be our last year to not have to pay for all 4 of us!!

The view from almost the top of the ferris wheel. Colben started telling us all the rides he wanted to go on from up here.
He's mine, All mine!!
Danika really wanted to go on the Merry Go Round and I get sick just watching it so that job is officially Ben's- I could only take a couple of pics and then I had to turn my back so I wouldn't throw up!!
She would wave to us every time she came around!
I was so proud of Colben for doing this- it was really tall and he walked all the way up (it took him about 2 min. to get all the way to the top) and rode it down. This was the only shot that turned out!
Danika saw the giant bears and immediately wanted to get in- she didn't even know what kind of a ride it was. She is our little dare devil and just hopped right in with a bunch of girls. She loved it and was happy she got to be in the pink bear.
At night Ben has to wear his glasses so he can see. I had to take a pic of them cuz I think they're so sexy.
I wish he would wear them all the time!
My finger was covering part of the flash. My attempt at getting a shot of the two of us and not causing an accident on the freeway!

No comments: