Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy LOVE Day!!!
Ben and I originally had dinner plans at this restraunt but had to change them to lunch because Colben had an indoor soccer game that night.
We ate at Texas de Brazil. It's one of those places where the men walk around with different meats and they cut it off for you if you've got a green thing on your table. It was sooo yummy and the place was so posh and beautiful. It's nice to spoil yourself sometimes!!
For some reason I forgot to ask our waiter to take our picture- oh yeah, I was stuffing my face the whole time!!
I did manage to take this pic of Ben. The bright thing in back of him was a huge floral arrangement with the salad bar going around it.
It was such a pretty place I told Ben we have to go back again soon- maybe in June for his B-day!!
I can always count on very pretty flowers when I wake up on my b-day, Mother's Day and Valentine's Day- Ben never lets me down!!

I wanted a picture of me with my pretty flowers so I took this myself!!

Like I said before- Colben had his indoor soccer game that night so I thought i'd include it on this post since technically is was on Valentine's day!!
He's on the Texas Striker's team (Ben is the coach and we got to choose the team name and color of jersey) He's loving it and learning alot!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Why is it that people always schedule activities on Valentines day?? I love the flowers!

Unknown said...

WOW, quite a post! Ask and you shall receive I suppose!! It looks like lots of fun happenings..great pics of the shower..too bad we missed the supersticious party!! Good luck with all of your future craziness!

Joy said...

we have a restaurant like that in provo and we love it. i always eat too much.
loved the shower ideas, i am going to have to write those down.
and the cate, oh my i can so see that happening to me and our girl.
these are the things great blogs are made of, i love reading them.

joy

Kar said...

Oooh, I love Brazilian barbecue. Yum. I love that cheesey bread that they serve with your meats. And those flowers are beautiful! Ben hasn't given me flowers in ages. :(

Unknown said...

Your Family is so cute!! I did not know you were in Texas, don't know how that one went past me.