Sunday, February 22, 2009

Two Peas in a Pod
Baby Shower for Melissa Hall
My friend, Melissa is having twin girls (bless her heart) so the ward threw her a shower with the theme being Two Peas in a Pod.
This was the cake that was made so I had to hurry and take a pic before they cut it.
How cute is that???
Her Sweet Loot- I couldn't stay the whole time but it was fun watching her open all her gifts and see the matching little girl outfits!!
She got tons of diapers as well!!!

Please forgive me but I can't remember whose present this was but she actually made the bow- how cool is that?
Good Friends- good to see you again Kim!!
The girls playing a game where a plastic baby was in the middle of an ice cube and we had to melt it down for the baby to come out. It's called "My Water Broke"

We then had to play another game where we all had to blow up 2 balloons and stick them up our shirt, we then had to pop them without using our hands. The ways people were thinking of were hilarious!! I love ya Flor!!
Lori and Troy were such good sports!!

Oh look, Patti is having twins!!!
Everyone had a great time at the shower. I felt bad that I couldn't stay the whole time but I love how much our ward supports eachother!!!
Michelle Brock trying to pop her balloon.
The last game we played was a memory game and as they took off the numbers when somebody had a match it inveiled what her twin girl's names are going to be.

6 comments:

Kar said...

How cool is your ward?? How fun. I miss living "in the mission field." We were so tight in my ward in San Diego. And those games are fun! I haven't heard of the balloon-popping one or the ice cube melting one. And that bow is amazing!!!

AKA Rosa said...

That is so great.... I haven't seen myself PREGNANT in so long!! I totally wish that is how I looked what I was pregnant HA HA!

Tara Green said...

oh my gosh. that is the cutest cake! ...i've checked your blog a couple of times and never write anything, so I feel like a 'stocker'. :)

are you and ben going to be at the superx in slc this year? if so, we should meet up.

Alexis Mayo said...

Mrs. Green:
We are working on getting out there to SuperX in April. We've got some major connections out there to score some major swag so we're really wanting to get out there but we're wondering what to do with the kids?
If we come out we'll totally have to hang out!!!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

I've not seen your pics until now, they are great! Thanks for coming to the shower! We had a great time didn't we, I hadn't laughed like that in a long time. (btw, Goldie is who made that bow. Cool, huh)