Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!
I ate lunch with Colben during the afternoon and then stuck around to help out in the office checking people in as they came to classroom parties.

I bought the kids matching shirts that say "Heart Breaker"
Colben and one of his classmates who was also eating lunch with her mom.


Colben and his teacher, Ms. Kelch.
Grandma Mayo helped Colben make his Valentine's box while I was at my scrapbook retreat. She did such a great job. Colben loved it!!

While I was helping check people in, Danika spent lots of time in the nurse's office helping Nurse Beck take care of lots of kids with belly aches. She and Nurse Beck love eachother!!

2 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

Cute pictures!! I just love being in Primary with your kids. They are so much fun to sing with. Danika is so so cute in Nursery and just lights up when we sing and your son is such a great help to me in Primary. I can always count on him to smile at me!! That is all it takes some weeks to make me feel like I am doing okay!!

Kar said...

So Ben's parents live near you guys? Cute v-day t-shirts.