Sunday, February 22, 2009

Very Superstitious

Friday the 13th....
Very Superstitious!!!
Some friends of ours hosted a Very Superstitious party. We split into groups and had a list of superstitions and underneath was something we had to do that related to that superstition. The catch? We each had a camcorder that we had to film what we had to do.... Some things we had to do in public places which made for some interesting reactions from customers at Lowe's and for some people getting a stern warning that they can't film inside WalMart!!
Some things were really embarrassing and other things were just silly and we had fun with it.
All in all, we had a great time and as always, there was an amazing turnout!!!
Eating food after arriving back at the house after completing our tasks.
I know these aren't the best shots but I wanted you to see how many people there were!
One of the 3 teams- I tried to get my team together but couldn't find everyone.
WARNING!!!!!

If you ever see this person, do NOT let him take your camera for even just a second. This was not the only picture I found on my camera of this man-I just posted this one so you could all get a good look at him!!!

2 comments:

Cherise said...

You can look, but you can't touch! He's mine!! Don't worry, I've contemplated locking him in a room to keep him under control... now you see what I have to put up with every day! We had fun as always!

Kar said...

Oh my gosh, how much fun! I miss having FUN!! What a cool party! It reminds me of stuff we used to do as a "day date" before formal dances.