Thursday, June 5, 2008

FIELD DAY!!

Field Day at Pecan Creek Elementary!!
I remember my field days at Grandview and man, have things changed- I didn't really know what to expect but I was just blown away by what the school had!
They had 5th graders assigned to the Kindergartener's to make sure they were okay and being safe. The Kindergartener's had a list of the activities to do pinned on their shirt and when they got done with the activity the 5th grader who was in charge of that specific activity would cross it out.
I was kinda sad that they didn't have a zip line like they did at Grandview (which, by the way, I never did dare go down-still regretting that)
I basically followed Colben and his group around trying to take pictures and making sure Danika stayed in her stroller.
They never quite got it
Throwing bean bags and trying to get them to land in the holes.
Bowling!!
Digging for treasures
Colben and his friends!
They even got their hair colored
Colben and Libby- she was so nice to Colben and is such a cutie! What a Ladies' Man!!!
He loved playing with the huge frisbies- he must have spent 30 min. throwing it and then chasing it and throwing it again.
They had 3 different types of bounce houses!!


No comments: