Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Scentsy Specials

As all of you know I am a Director with an amazing company called Scentsy and I just wanted you all to know about our specials this month and a special of my own!!
Father's Day is coming up on June 15th and to celebrate we're featuring our Craftsman Warmer and to complement this classic warmer we're adding three of our most popular, masculine fragrances, Vanilla Oak, Sage & Sweet Grass and Bergamot and Terragon. This special is only $35 (plus tax + shipping)
The Scent of the Month, Sangria, brings together favorite ingredients, currants, juicy oranges, and the soft, smooth balance of the Merlot grape. Enjoy this pleasant summertime fragrance at a Scentsational 10% discount.
My personal special this month is actually 2 specials: For those of you who email me with an order during the month of June I will send you a FREE car candle!!! (you need to email me your order and method of payment. This is my personal special, so if you place it online I won't know to send you your free car candle).
My 2nd special applies to people in the DFW area: if you host a party during the month of June I will give you a FREE WARMER!!! Email me with the dates that work for you and we'll get you scheduled in!!!
Hope you all have a Scentsified month!!!
If you would like to visit my website to see what else we have please go to:
www.getscentsified.com
You can email me at alexismayo@yahoo.com

No comments: