Thursday, June 5, 2008

I have the nicest Friend!




For the past couple of months I had been taking my friend's son to scouts because both she and her husband worked. I then got a call from her telling me I didn't need to take him anymore so a couple of days go by and I hear a knock on the door- There sitting on my porch was a huge cookie bouquet!!

I had to take pictures of it because it was the coolest thing I had ever seen!!

Once the kids saw it they immediately wanted to take a bite out of each cookie to see if they tasted different but once they realized they were all the same they didn't want to finish them.

It was totally unexpected to get such a wonderful gift just for doing something as small as driving someone to scouts. But it just goes to show how amazing friends can be!

No comments: