Monday, July 14, 2008

Ben's B-day

Ben turned the big 35 on June 18th and the kids wanted to make him big cards so I pulled out a bunch of my old scrapbooking supplies. I like to put all my stuff that I don't use anymore into a big pile and whenever the kids want to make cards for friends or just do some crafts it's always nice to have that pile of stuff handy!!!
Right when Ben got home the kids surprised him with their cards- he loved them and we had fun making them!
I took him out to Texas Land & Cattle to eat.
Can you believe it's been 9 1/2 years?
I wanted to go see a movie but Ben really wanted to go get his b-day present so we headed to Lowe's and he got to pick out a sweet BBQ Grill (i'll take pics of him cookin' us up some yummy steaks soon!)
Happy Birthday Ben- I love ya!!

1 comment:

idahomayos said...

Happy Birthday Ben! You both look great. Hope your brother gets his never-ending stuff done in OK by Friday, so we can come see you this weekend! :) Stacy

PS Great pics and posts of your VA/DC trip. Wow I wanna go there now. Thanks for the postcard!