Thursday, July 10, 2008

LaShon and Ralph- please read!!

I wanted to post this so you all know what's going on with my best friend and her husband.
LaShon has been my best friend since we were Sophmores in high school and she is like part of my family- she is basically my 4th sister. Her husband, Ralph is like a brother to me- I knew I was going to love him when I found out he was a die hard Raider fan like myself!
While I was on vacation I got some really bad news from LaShon- Ralph is really sick and he needs a kidney transplant. It made me so sad knowing I can't physically be there for her but I knew I can't just sit back and do nothing so all i'm asking is that you go to their blog and find out about this disease and what you can do to help them!!!
The blog is http://www.ralphsamyloidosis.blogspot.com/
There is information to the right if you are interested in donating to help Ralph fight this disease and to get his kidney transplant.
They have been trying to get pregnant for a long time and a miracle happened! She is due with their first child, a boy, in November!
Please look at their blog and see what you can do to help them.
Please include them all in your thoughts and prayers.
Thank you.

No comments: