Monday, July 14, 2008

Danika- My future Astronaut

I've had this box of old stuff sitting in the garage and I finally went through it and found out it was all my old dolls and their doll clothes and some of my ribbons and medals from when I used to run cross country.
Danika really wanted to try on the outfit that came with my Astronaut Cabbage Patch Kid doll so this is her attempt at being an Astronaut

The "gloves" on her hands are actually the boots- the gloves weren't even close to fitting.
The jacket is on backwards but this was the only way it would fit but she even has the back pack on so she can survive on the moon! The reason she has no bottoms on is because she tried soooo hard to get the overalls to fit but it just wasn't happenin'!
I just thought this was the cutest thing ever so I had to take pictures of it!


No comments: