Saturday, August 16, 2008

4 Kids?

From July 16th-23rd we watched our friend's kids while they took a much needed vacation to the Dominican Republic. They watched our kids while we went to DC so it worked out really well.
I just have a lot more respect for those moms who have more than 2 kids!!! I was exhausted!

Danika is just a little bit messy!
Brennan borrowed Danika's bib- notice it says "Little Miss Sunshine"?
He didn't seem to mind!
Poor Katelynn- she had to have a little time out and I noticed she was being really quiet so I walked over to our stairs and she had fallen asleep!!
Proof that we did actually make it to 9am church with 4 kids!!!
I was at a Scentsy party one night and forgot to put the kids' pajamas in the dryer so Ben put them in our kids' jammies! I just couldn't resist. Brennan is in Danika's and Katelynn is in Colben's!! (Cherise and Matt- if you want copies for later use just let me know!)

No comments: