Saturday, August 16, 2008

Scentsy Blow Out Sale!!!

Scentsy Blow Out Sale!!!
I am having a huge sale on my personal inventory so if you would like to know what I have please email me: alexismayo@yahoo.com
To give you an idea of how amazing this sale is- I'm selling my wamers for only $20.00 and if you buy 2 you can get the 3rd for free!!!
I have a bunch of room sprays and tons of car candles as well.
Starting Sept. 1st our new Fall/Winter products will be available to order so if you would like a catalog please email me and i'm happy to send you one!
I also have a lot of products that starting on Sept. 1st will be discontinued.
Scentsy is also doing a special this month where everything in the Spring/Summer catalog is 10% off so now is the time to stock up on those products that might not be available starting on the 1st.
Get your Christmas shopping done now and save some money!!
(If you buy any bars/room sprays or car candles from my personal inventory I will also give you the 10% off!)

No comments: