Saturday, August 16, 2008

Scentsy National Convention!!!

Scentsy National Convention,
Boise, ID
July 30th- Aug. 2nd
Me and Ashley in front of the P.F. Chang horse- we had just arrived in Boise and were very hungry. We were just around the corner from the neatest little shopping district with outdoor cafe's and guys playing guitars on the street. Very cute!!
The first day of Convention and just showin' my Scentsy bling and sweet gang signs!! (notice my huge, very expensive ring?)
They let Director's go into the general session first to save seats for our team so this is me and Ashley just happy to be there!
Orville and Heidi Thompson- amazing, amazing people!!
Me and Ali Bawden- she and I used to be in the same ward in Orem and I was so excited when I heard she signed up with Scentsy and was going to be at Convention- it's a small world!!
My new tanning friend- Staci Pace. I had seen her car parked at Palm Beach Tan (she has a Scentsy car vinyl like mine) and always wondered who she was. I found her and we became good friends. She actually just lives about 2 min. away from me. Man, this picture looks like we're dating or something!!
Me and Orville- they had a picnic at the park on the first night so everyone brought their kids and there were lots of fun games, good food and free dessert from Schwann's- could it get any better?
Me and Michelle- she and I also used to be the same ward in Orem and I didn't know she was a consultant until I ran into Ali and she was talking to her on the phone!! I was so happy to see her and catch up.

Me and Adie Mitchell- we became good friends back in January when I came up for the Director's Retreat and I was really looking forward to seeing her again. This was at the Awards Banquet and she won the "Shining Star " Award and I couldn't agree more- she is such an amazing woman who I really look up to!!
Ashley, Shelli and myself.
These were some of my new friends that I made during Convention. I really made an effort to get out of my comfort zone and meet people. One day during lunch I just walked up to them and asked if I could sit with them and they were so nice. They actually had saved me a seat at their table for the awards banquet so I got to sit with them. I can't wait to see them again next year!
Michelle, Me and Ali- it was so awesome to see these girlz!!
Kristen Glauser and myself. I had also become friends with her at the Director's Retreat so I couldn't wait to see her again. Every year they hang a banner for everyone to sign and my signature is over the big star in the lower left corner.

Me and Ashley- it's way too early in the morning and we're heading to the Pancake Feed and then off to our river rafting adventure!! (sorry it's so blurry)
Scentsy fed us some of the best pancakes i've ever had, complete with strawberries and whipped topping!! You could also go on a warehouse tour to see how everything is made and shipped.
We then got on a bus that took us to a really neat train. The train ride was about an hour but it was so pretty. It dropped us off right where we were going to get in our rafts.
I didn't bring my camera on the raft trip because it isn't water proof and I didn't want to worry about losing or ruining it.
After the raft trip- Ashley, Keturah and myself. The rafting was so fun and I had the best people in the raft.
That evening I went out to dinner with some friends who I had made during the raft trip. We ate at some crappy place but the atmosphere was so cool. All the restraunts had patio seating so we ate outside and shared stories, convention experiences, exhanged business cards and just had a great time.
I'm so glad I went to Convention and there isn't a doubt in my mind that I will be going again next year because.....
It's in Salt Lake City!!!






No comments: