Saturday, August 16, 2008

Layover in Utah

UTAH!!!
I was on my way to Boise, ID for Scentsy's National Convention and had a layover in Salt Lake for a couple of hours.

As we were flying in I had to take a picture of my mountains.
Don't know exactly what city this is but you can't miss Utah Lake!!
Me and Ashley Knight- it was so fun to explain things to her as we were flying over my home state!!
The best part? My sister and Mom totally surprised me by coming to the airport!!
The night before I had talked to them about coming to see me but they all had really good reasons why they couldn't come- I was sad but I understood so I was shocked when Nicki called as I was getting something to eat saying she was downstairs. So I went as fast as I could and was so happy to see her. She started taking pics of me and after like the 4th one I kinda wondered why she was acting funny. I had a feeling to turn around and there was my mom!!!
I jumped up and down laughing and hugged my mom- of course there are always tears when you get the 2 of us together!!
I miss the family members who weren't there but it just made my day to see my mom and sister!!

I luv my momma!!!
Man, we're cute early in the morning!

I luv my sista!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR COMING TO SEE ME!!!!

No comments: