Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ward 24th of July Party

Lake Cities 2nd Ward 24th of July Party!
I got suckered into participating in the sack race so this is us making sure all of our hubby's had the cameras ready because we all blog/scrapbook and wanted to make sure we got this on film.

Man I look intense

I ended up getting 3rd place but Cherise (the girl in the white shirt) ended up falling down and twisting her ankle. It was swollen the next day- you don't mess around when it comes to a sack race in our ward!!

Everyone got a ribbon and Colben really wanted one so I pinned one on him- then of course, Danika wanted one too- we're all winners!!!

Colben is so handsome!!

Danika is such a cutie!!
I found someone to take our picture and of course the kids aren't even looking!! Typical!!
It was so hot but we had a good time.
There was a playground by where the party was so we let the kids play on it before heading home. Danika loves swings and loves to go as high as you can push her.
Don't let this picture fool you, I made them pose this way- i'm such a mean mom!!
Danika is my Super Woman with no fear- you tell her to go down the slide head first and she'll do it with a smile on her face. Chances are she'll go back up and do it again!





No comments: